Tired of self-promotion? Would you like to make work and life easier, more productive and fun – with others? Here’s four ways others accomplish more together than you can on your own – and sometimes forge friendships.
1. Co-create Products, Cause Support and More
• From clothing design to science experiments, the right crowd can get more done together.
• Collaborate online for a cause or faster innovation – and to become more well-known.
2. Swap and Share
• Swap books, lightly-used clothes and more.
• Moms share everything from recipes to medical advice.
3. Get More Out of Meetings
• Capture the benefits of twittering at conferences.
• Create conference formats that will excite and involve attendees.
• Make conferences more popular by harnessing the right technology.
4. Attract Customers With the Right Partners and Methods
• Even and especially in a bad economy partnering can be profitable.
• Train others to teach your methods – even sell your stuff.
• Forge an alliance with a bigger business or other organization.
• Recruit an unlikely ally to attract more interest.
Now, what Me2We methods have you used to accomplish more with others?