You can reach Kare Anderson via email at:
- Cultivate Those Who Don’t Act Right — Like YouWe also are drawn to people who seem to act right – like us. We instinctively project onto them other… Read more.
- See Serendipity As A Way to Stay RelevantStaying open to serendipitous introductions increases the chances you’ll cultivate a flexible mindset, recognizing more sides to a situation and… Read more.
- Opportunity Makers Have Mutuality MindsetsReimagine the world as a better place, spurred by ideas shared at TED@IBM including mine, perhaps: "The Web of Humanity:… Read more.
- What Actually Makes You Seem Likeable?To be respected and popular, discover and practice the universally expressed behavioral traits that exhibit warmth, empathy and a mutuality… Read more.
- Deepen Your FriendshipsTake two steps to strengthen a friendship in ways that spur you both to provide smarter mutual support and apt… Read more.