You can reach Kare Anderson via email at:
- Ten Ways Opportunity Makers Jumpstart Successful Self-Organized TeamsFrom companies to clubs to causes, groups most likely to succeed, today, need to keep top talent engaged by encouraging… Read more.
- What Role Do You Want to Play in Our Fast-Changing World?The Law of Unintended Consequences is increasingly becoming the norm. From drugs to drones to data collection, things that are… Read more.
- Cultivate Those Who Don’t Act Right — Like YouWe also are drawn to people who seem to act right – like us. We instinctively project onto them other… Read more.
- See Serendipity As A Way to Stay RelevantStaying open to serendipitous introductions increases the chances you’ll cultivate a flexible mindset, recognizing more sides to a situation and… Read more.
- Opportunity Makers Have Mutuality MindsetsReimagine the world as a better place, spurred by ideas shared at TED@IBM including mine, perhaps: "The Web of Humanity:… Read more.